Windsor, Eton and Old Windsor
Wards – Clewer and Dedworth West – Clewer and Dedworth East – Clewer East – Eton and Castle – Old Windsor
Parishes –Bray (part) – Eton – Old Windsor
Our crews and teams are working hard to keep our key services running during the COVID-19 outbreak. This means that they will mainly be carrying out essential safety work at this time.
- Elizabeth Bridge, Royal Windsor Way (Eton and Castle) – Phase 2 main works – Monday 17 August 2020 to Thursday 7 January 2021 – see full details.
- Thames Avenue / River Street (Eton and Castle) – walking measures – Monday 31 August to Wednesday 2 September 2020.
- Thursday 23 July 2020 – changes to the parking Traffic Regulation Order (TRO) will be advertised in local papers. Full details of the schemes will be published in the Highway Consultations area of the RBWM website.
- Thursday 30 July 2020 – experimental TRO for the 20mph zones in Windsor and Maidenhead town centres will be advertised in local papers, with details published on the website as above. The order is planned to come into operation on 10 August 2020.
- Volker Highways are preparing the works programme, based on the parking TRO being ‘sealed’ on 24 August 2020 and the 20mph TRO commencing on 10 August 2020. Details can be found on the Windsor Active Travel Measures page.