| a meeting of Eton Town Council at Eton Wick Village Hall on Friday 21st May 2021 at 7.00pm when it is proposed to transact the business specified in the agenda below. The meeting will be preceded by the Annual Meeting which will commence at 6.30pm, please see separate agenda.|
This meeting will be recorded on YouTube for members of the public to view. This agenda will also be published on the ETC website..
3. Financea. To note and approve the schedule of payments for April 2021 – Town Clerk
b. To consider and approve the monthly accounts. – Mr M. Reynolds
c. To approve expenditure of £210.75 plus VAT with Playground Facilities Ltd for supplying and fitting gate damper to Haywards Mead Play Area. (Work already being progressed due to its urgent nature.)
d. To ratify decision of Environment Committee to replace dog bin no.10 close to the Thames Path with a dual litter/dog waste bin costing £321.00 plus VAT plus installation costs of £50.00
e. To refer income from CIL to Standing Committee for consideration.
f. To approve Annual Governance Statement 2020/21.
g. To approve Accounting Statements 2020/21
4. Public Forum
To allow members of the public to air issues (for up to 3 minutes each followed by Q & A) which have been made known to the Town Clerk by 1pm on the Tuesday before the meeting.
| 5. RBWM Councillor Issues|
To raise matters with RBWM Councillors and to receive feedback on issues.
6. Thames Valley Police Liaison
To consider local policing issues and to receive feedbacks.
7. Coronavirus Pandemic
To update on the current situation.
8. Library Provision
|9. Eton Community Association & Eton Wick Village Association/Waterways Group|
To raise any questions arising from their reports, already circulated.
|10. Confirmation of the Minutes|
To confirm the Minutes of the virtual Town Council Meeting held on 1.4.21
11. Matters Arising from the MinutesTo consider matters arising from the Minutes of the Meeting held on 1.4.21
12. Reports from Committees
| 13. Mayor’s Report|
To receive a report from the Mayor listing activities and attendances in April 2021.
14. Action List
15. Website & Social Media/You Tubea. To receive report from Cllr Blightman for April 2021
b. To receive report from Cllr Hemming for April 2021
18. CorrespondenceTo review items of correspondence received during April 2021
17. Development Control – Parish Consultation
To hear from the Planning Committee and determine the Council’s responses to RBWM in respect of planning applications received during April 2021.
18. Other Organisations
21. Recreation Ground & Open Spaces
– reports from designated members
22. Any Other Business
(please communicate to the Chair before the meeting)
23. Date of Next Meeting Thursday 3rd June 2021 at 7.00pm.